Odessa July 16, 1964
This digitized film from the Donald S. Nelson architectural records documents the downtown area of Odessa, specifically buildings and businesses located on North Grant Avenue. Close-ups of the Prosperity Bank building and the Ector County Courthouse’s façade can also be seen. The courthouse seen in the video was erected in 1938 and entirely remodeled to its modern-day design in 1964.
Film: 8mm digitized by the Texas Archive of the Moving Image. Image begins 02:08.