The Construction Program of the University of Texas, 1925-1935, pages 55 and 57

dc.coverageUnited States—Texas—Travis County—Austinen_US
dc.coverage.box30.2853° N, 97.7403° Wen_US
dc.creatorW.J Battleen_US
dc.creatorHarry Y. Benedicten_US
dc.date.accessioned2016-10-31T21:20:12Z
dc.date.available2016-10-31T21:20:12Z
dc.date.issued0000-00-00en
dc.descriptionContainer/Reference: TZ 378.764 U WBAen_US
dc.description.departmentUT Librariesen_US
dc.format.extent2 pagesen_US
dc.identifierdoi:10.15781/T2X34MV4K
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/2152/43440
dc.relation.ispartofBattle Hall Historical Research Collectionen_US
dc.relation.ispartofArchival Collection: Books and Journalsen_US
dc.rights© managed by the Dolph Briscoe Center for American History. See the Center's Permission and Copyright policies at http://www.cah.utexas.edu/services/permission.php. Contact the reference desk at (512) 495-4532 for more information.en_US
dc.source.locationHolding Institution: Dolph Briscoe Center for American Historyen_US
dc.subjectBattle Hallen_US
dc.subjectOld Library Buildingen_US
dc.subjectuniversities (buildings)en_US
dc.subjectuniversities (institutions)en_US
dc.subjectacademic libraries (institutions)en_US
dc.subjectacademic libraries (buildings)en_US
dc.subjectGeorge W. Littlefielden_US
dc.subjectT. W. Gregoryen_US
dc.subjectCass Gilberten_US
dc.titleThe Construction Program of the University of Texas, 1925-1935, pages 55 and 57en_US
dc.typearticleen_US

Access full-text files

Original bundle

Now showing 1 - 1 of 1
Loading...
Thumbnail Image
Name:
btl081-btl082.pdf
Size:
1.43 MB
Format:
Adobe Portable Document Format

License bundle

Now showing 1 - 1 of 1
No Thumbnail Available
Name:
license.txt
Size:
1.65 KB
Format:
Plain Text
Description: