Show simple item record

dc.creatorAugust Watkins Harrisen_US
dc.format.extent10 pagesen_US
dc.relation.ispartofBattle Hall Historical Research Collectionen_US
dc.relation.ispartofonline, open accessen_US
dc.rights© Texas State Historical Association, please contact TSHA for permission to republish,
dc.subjectBattle Hallen_US
dc.subjectEugene C. Barker Texas History Centeren_US
dc.subjectuniversities (buildings)en_US
dc.subjectuniversities (institutions)en_US
dc.subjectacademic libraries (institutions)en_US
dc.subjectacademic libraries (buildings)en_US
dc.subjectarchives (groupings)en_US
dc.subjectarchives (buildings)en_US
dc.titleCass Gilbert's Old Library Building: The Eugene C. Barker Texas History Center, 1910-1960en_US
dc.description.departmentUT Librariesen_US
dc.source.locationHolding Institution: Portal to Texas Historyen_US
dc.coverage.box30.2853° N, 97.7403° Wen_US
dc.coverageUnited States—Texas—Travis County—Austinen_US

Files in this item


This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • Battle Hall Historical Research Collection
    This artificial collection holds a series of scanned documents culled from original source material relating to the history of Battle Hall, the only academic building on the University of Texas - Austin campus to be listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The documents date from the early twentieth century to the present and consist of scanned photographs, newspaper clippings, journal articles, correspondence, architectural drawings, and excerpted manuscripts.

Show simple item record