Show simple item record

dc.creatorE. William Dotyen_US
dc.descriptionContainer/Reference: LD 5339.5 F5 D689 1989  en_US
dc.format.extent1 pageen_US
dc.relation.ispartofBattle Hall Historical Research Collectionen_US
dc.rights© E. William Dotyen_US
dc.subjectBattle Hallen_US
dc.subjectBattle Hallen_US
dc.subjectuniversities (buildings)en_US
dc.subjectuniversities (institutions)en_US
dc.subjectCollege of Fine Artsen_US
dc.subjectWard Lockwooden_US
dc.subjectThomas Gortonen_US
dc.subjectGene Hemmleen_US
dc.subjectChase Baromeoen_US
dc.subjectJimmy Parkeen_US
dc.subjectPresident John W. Calhounen_US
dc.subjectDean Pittengeren_US
dc.subjectBumah Burrisen_US
dc.subjectBoyer Gonzalesen_US
dc.subjectWilliam McVeyen_US
dc.subjectE.P. Conkleen_US
dc.subjectBrad Whiteen_US
dc.subjectLoren Winshipen_US
dc.subjectAnthony Donatoen_US
dc.subjectHomer Ulrichen_US
dc.subjectMargaret Corbinen_US
dc.subjectJanet McClouden_US
dc.subjectRobert Mossen_US
dc.titleHistory of the College of Fine Arts, the University of Texas at Austin, 1938-1988, pages 16-17en_US
dc.description.departmentUT Librariesen_US
dc.source.locationHolding Institution: Fine Arts Libraryen_US
dc.subject.aatreading roomsen_US
dc.coverage.box30.2853° N, 97.7403° Wen_US
dc.coverageUnited States—Texas—Travis County—Austinen_US

Files in this item


This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • Battle Hall Historical Research Collection
    This artificial collection holds a series of scanned documents culled from original source material relating to the history of Battle Hall, the only academic building on the University of Texas - Austin campus to be listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The documents date from the early twentieth century to the present and consist of scanned photographs, newspaper clippings, journal articles, correspondence, architectural drawings, and excerpted manuscripts.

Show simple item record