Collections in this Community
- Includes publications from 1982 to 2000 contributed to the Latin American Open Archives Portal by the Centro de Estudios y Promoción del Desarrollo (DESCO).
- Includes publications from 1999 to 2005 contributed to the Latin American Open Archives Portal by the Centro Iberoamericano de Formación, based in Antigua, Guatemala, of the Agencia Española de Cooperación Internacional para el Desarrollo.
- Full text for archived issues of the journal Estudios Sociales, published in Mexico.
- Official qualitative evaluation of PROGRESA (currently Oportunidades), Mexico's first conditional cash transfer program, from 1999 to 2008.
- Archived versions of reports published between 1992 and 2004 by "Hemisphere Initiatives" on peace, social justice, and democracy initiatives in Central America.
- Archived issues of the InfoPYME newsletter focused on small- and medium-sized enterprises in Latin America.
- This collection includes publications from 1969 to 2010 contributed to the Latin American Open Archives Portal (LAOAP) by the Instituto de Estudios Peruanos.
- This collection includes publications from 1996 to 2012 contributed to the Latin American Open Archives Portal (LAOAP) by the Instituto de Investigaciones Gino Germani.
- The LANIC Etext Collection is designed to facilitate access to full-text resources on Latin America, including research papers written by Latin American studies scholars; theses and dissertations; etext versions of books; conference proceedings; and other resources.
- The Religion in Latin America project provides information, research, discussion, and analysis of religion in Latin America.