University of Texas at Austin, School of Architecture collection

Permanent URI for this community

The University of Texas at Austin School of Architecture, first formed as the Department of Architecture within the College of Engineering in 1910, has been an autonomous school since 1950. The School of Architecture collection encompasses work by faculty, students, and alumni, as well as reference materials and administrative records.


Restrictions on Access: Access is restricted to any serious scholar. Portions of this collection are not processed and may not be accessible. Restrictions on Use: Permission for publication is given on behalf of the University of Texas as the owner of the collection and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder which must be obtained by the researcher. For more information please see the Alexander Architectural Archive's Use Policy.